Development and Foundation, Meetings/Expositions/Events
4 Year Degree
This individual will support C200’s programs and fundraising efforts, providing the highest levels of service to C200 members and our external constituents.
• Coordinate regional meetings/events including maintaining a calendar of all meetings and events (internally and on the website), identifying event opportunities, assisting in location of venues for events, preparing invitations, creating agendas and distributing meeting materials.
• Maintain budget for events and interface with regional member sponsoring each event to ensure event does not operate at a loss.
• Schedule conference calls and/or meetings with Region Chairs to facilitate flow of information as to success of events and future event scheduling to ensure members’ needs are met.
• Work with the Director of Programs to identify events which are appropriate for member prospects to attend.
• Maintain an effective working relationship with the internal staff, Board members, C200 members, and corporate sponsors.
• Assist staff with planning for C200 special events, including creating meeting materials, processing attendee registrations, and soliciting items to be included in bags distributed to attendees.
• Assist the Director of Development with fundraising efforts of the organization, including assisting with the implementation of the silent auction, contributing to the invoicing and collection process, and the distribution of auction items.
• Assist the Director of Development with the entry of donations, contributions and payments into database system and providing information to assist in sending appropriate acknowledgement letters to donors.
• Create tracking mechanism to ensure we are fulfilling our commitments to our sponsor partners and work with Director of Development to ensure high levels of satisfaction from our corporate partners.
• Work with Finance team to ensure contracts are signed appropriately and to provide information for invoicing, such as for corporate sponsors.
• Support fundraising activities including prospect research, review of donor data, reporting, communications and more.
• Support C200 programs including logistics, communications and other activities.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by the Director of Member Programs and Director of Development.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required • 4-6 years of work experience, preferably in events management and/or fundraising • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Exceptional interpersonal skills • Excellent attention to details • Ability to handle quick pace and multiple priorities • Ability to maintain a strict level of confidentiality • Demonstrated ability to exercise creativity and independence in problem solving • Effective time management and organizational skills • Knowledge of commonly used computer software (Word, Excel)
C200 (formerly known as The Committee of 200) is the pre-eminent global organization for the top women business leaders. Its vision is Success Shared, and its mission is to foster, celebrate, and advance women in business.
C200 is an exclusive membership organization of more than 500 of the world’s most successful women entrepreneurs and corporate leaders with the top P&L responsibility in their businesses (so CEOs, Owners, Presidents, etc). C200 offers unique knowledge-sharing programming and supportive networking opportunities in an unparalleled peer community of women who share a commitment to each other’s' personal and professional advancement.
C200 has revenues of approximately $3M annually. Major sources of revenue include member dues, fees for member programs, and donations and sponsorships.
Copyright 2017 Colorado Society of Association Executives. This site content may not be copied, reproduced, or redistributed without the prior written permission of the Colorado Society of Association Executives.